Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Elmwood Goat Cheese



Miss Grimke: Why oh why oh why?
DGF: Do you know that 40% of the produce served in the dining hall is locally grown? Why stop with produce? I'm converting garages to dairy barns and shopping for some breeding pairs.
Miss Grimke: Breeding pairs of what, pray tell?
DGF: Goats, dear Miss Grimke. We'll be raising goats on the Elmwood lawn and supplying the dining hall with fresh cheese. Do you know you can now shop for goats on line? Makes my little-ole ex-4-H heart go pittypat.
Miss Grimke: I hate to change the subject but what about that image of you in the Sunday Times, the Crazy Drewdie?
DGF: Actually Miss G I am on that subject. That's going to be the label on the Elmwood Goat Cheese, only minus the insane part, and minus the low prices part, and well, minus all the words. We are working on the text, but frankly, it's on the back burner until we have at least some goats on hand. Don't want to put the cart before the horse!
Miss Grimke: Or the label before the cheese. I'd love to give you a hand with the marketing. Does this mean all is forgiven?
DGF: All what?
Miss Grimke: You know, the book about the book.
DGF: Oh that. Like I need more fans.
Miss Grimke: I'll try not to take that the wrong way.

No comments: